|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Shield incoming attacks as you charge forward, stunning enemies in your path!|
|Subtypes||Melee, movement, Shield|
|Damage||15, 25, 30|
|Knockback||20, 20, 35|
|Increases the durability, damage, and speed of your aegis!|
|Damage||15, 25, 45|
Description[edit | edit source]
Charge forward a in the direction you are aiming, creating a rock shield which protects you against attacks, deals 15 damage and stuns enemies on impact. If you hit an enemy or the charge reaches its maximum distance, you will stop and thrust the shield forwards dealing 25 damage before the shield explodes, dealing 30 damage in a area around you.
The shield can absorb up to 50 damage.
If enhanced, the explosion deals 45 damage, the shield can absorb up to 75 damage and you charge forward faster.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Aegis Charge is a very good arcana to initiate fights with as it provides you with a form of defence while gaining ground on enemies.
Try to target tightly packed groups of enemies since all hits by the shield can hit several enemies at once.
Aegis Charge provides you with a temporary shield, allowing you to reduce or completely negate damage you may take from attacks you are not able to dodge, such as Frost Queen Freiya's aqua beam.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Tearing Whirlwind, Gust Burst or Entangling Vines can be used to tightly group enemies together so all of them can be hit by Aegis Charge.
- Aegis Charge pairs well with other movement arcana such as Glacial Cross, Blazing Blitz or Inferno Cannon as they can be used to follow each other up.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critical hits.
- Soccer Cleats increases the damage dealt.
- Jumper Cables lowers the cooldown.