|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Immediately pressing forward into an attack will guard the attack while healing you and stunning enemies nearby!|
Pressing forward into an attack with precise timing will guard the attack, heal for 15 hp and release a burst around you that deals 50 damage, stuns enemies and destroys nearby projectiles.
- The Spirit cloak will increase the healing given.
- Catalystic Vial and Catalystic Tonic will increase the chance for Critical Heals.
- Dated Sunglasses will make projectiles easier to guard since they will move slower.
- Sturdy Wooden Easel will automatically parry some attacks, triggering the gauntlets' effects.
Since these gauntlets cause a STUN on enemies unfortunate enough to be nearby when you block correctly, they can easily help you set up any spell combo you like. But this can be particularly useful for un-enhanced spells that need to charge up, like Grasping Earth, Shock Nova, Aqua Breaker or Raging Inferno.
- The gauntlets only seem to be able to block attacks that fly directly toward the player across the ground. Attacks that approach the player from above seem to be unblockable. This includes the Earth Mage's "Drop Boulder" (Rank-2 attack), which I note specifically because it approaches the player in an ambiguous arc that is neither very high off the ground nor very close to it.
- For Multi-hit attacks like Frost Queen Freiya's signature Snowflake Barrage, it seems to only require proper timing on the first hit. Afterward you can simply keep holding forward into the rest of the attack to successfully guard it, as I demonstrate here.
- It does seem to be able to block some "zone" attacks like the Ice Knight's Chill Zone (Rank-3 attack). And just like above, you can continue to press forward into it to score multiple blocks, and thus multiple heals (and enemy stuns).