|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Direct an arcing stream of water!|
|Hit Count||4 per combo|
|Knockback||5, 5, 8, 8|
|Unleashes a burst of ice on impact!|
|Hit Count||8 per combo|
Direct an short, piercing stream of water in the direction you are aiming which deals 8 damage. Each combo of this basic is three casts long, with 2 streams being released simultaneously on the final cast.
If enhanced, each stream releases an icy burst when it reaches max range, dealing 5 damage in a small area around it. This also has the effect of increasing the range of Aqua Arc.
The attack button can be held to perform a full combo of streams.
Try to group enemies together so that the streams can hit all of them at once, maximising damage.
The streams have a slight knockback, allowing you to buffet enemies around to create space, group them together or push them into pits.
The enhanced version doubles the hitcount of a combo as well as adding additional damage and range to each attack. This makes Aqua Arc one of the best basic arcana in the game as it can charge a Signature very quickly when hitting multiple enemies, which is made easier due to its increased coverage.
- Fuelled Berserk increases the speed of Aqua Arc's combo, allowing for high, rapid damage to be dealt.
- Magnetic Follow-up releases additional projectiles when attacking with basic arcana.
- Calming Flow reduces cooldowns at the end of each combo.
- Evading Zephyr allows you to evade all incoming attacks when using your basic arcana.
- Arcana that group enemies together such as Tearing Whirlwind, Gust Burst, Entangling Vines or Fading Petal are effective at setting up enemies for Aqua Arc.
- Evening Gloves gives additional signature charge when attacking with a basic arcana.
- Cabi's Bubble Gum, Cabi's Cinnamon Hots, Cabi's Cotton Candy, Cabi's Raw Chocolate, and Cabi's Citrus Sweets have a chance to release an elemental projectile when using your basic.
- Gloves of Gambit will increase damage.
- Combo Gloves adds another double stream at the end of each combo.
- Reinforced Bracers allows streams to destroy all enemy projectiles.
- Claws of Tomo will enhance the arcana.
- Sidewinder's Badge adds additional, low damage hits.
- Double Edged Cestus greatly increases basic damage but lowers all other damage.
- Occasionally the final two streams are displayed as one instance of 16 damage.
- Despite the enhanced version releasing a burst of ice, it is not considered an Ice arcana and so receives no benefits from Stanza of Frost or Poem of Fiery Rime in either its normal or enhanced forms.