|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Unleash a torrent of water to blast away enemies!|
|Hit Count||up to 10|
|Beam's width is increased!|
This arcana passively builds up charges to a maximum of 10. When cast, this arcana uses all available charges, unleashing a piercing beam of high pressure water in the direction you are aiming which deals 10 damage per hit, pushes enemies back and destroys projectiles. The number of available charges determines the hitcount and duration of the beam, allowing it to hit up to 10 times.
This arcana can only be cast once a minimum of 3 charges have built up.
If enhanced, the beam of water is approximately twice as wide.
Charged Signature: Unleashes 5 beams of water in a wide spread which then converge into a extremely wide beam.
The arcana is notable for its impressive range and projectile destruction properties. This arcana can be used to group and pin foes against walls or into pits due to its high knockback.
The aim of this arcana can be adjusted mid-cast to a limited degree, allowing the player to sweep the room with the beam and destroy all projectiles in a pinch. To maximize damage, line foes up together.
Note this arcana's long cast duration that may leave the player open to attacks from behind. To counter this, cast it against a wall or be prepared to dash out mid-cast to dodge attacks.
The charged Signature works well to group foes together while clearing the room of projectiles.
The high knockback from the beam makes it easy to push large groups of enemies into pits.
Aqua Beam is excellent at clearing an area of projectiles as you can sweep the beam over an entire room.
- Arcana that group enemies together such as Tearing Whirlwind or Spiraling Typhoon can help to maximise the damage of Aqua beam but moving enemies close enough together so that the beam can hit all of them.
- Ring of Reserves adds 2 additional charges, taking the total up to 12.
- Wings of Icarus heal when foes are knocked into a pit.
- Bladed Buckler grants Signature charge for each projectile destroyed.
- This Arcana can be a reference to the Pokémon series Water move, Water Gun. This also might be a reference to the Dragon Ball series, Kamehameha.