|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Hold to charge up and release a rapidly spinning ball of water that creates an explosive deluge at maximum charge!|
|Hit Count||5 (up to 9 if fully charged)|
|Charges up twice as quickly!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Throw out a spinning ball of water in the direction you are aiming. When the orb hits an enemy it deals 5 hits of 10 damage and drags enemies with it. Holding the attack button will charge up the ball of water causing it to deal up to 8 hits of 10 damage before exploding with a large deluge of water in area around it, dealing 35 damage and knocking enemies back.
If enhanced, it will half the time needed to fully charge.
Charged Signature: Hurl an enormous ball of water which releases a torrent of water on any enemy it hits before exploding with an even larger deluge, dealing increased damage and covering a larger area.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana is fantastic for its crowd control potential and high damage. Use it when outside foes' aggro range to group them up while dealing tremendous damage. Even when not fully charged, it retains the grouping and dragging potential, allowing the player to set up their next attack. Against mini-bosses or Council members, anticipate when their attack will end so that this arcana can be prepared as soon as they are finished attacking.
The charged Signature requires no charging. If the player's initial cast of Aqua Breaker fully charges a Signature, the player can immediately throw another one, dealing massive damage to a target.
If the ball hits a wall it will linger and continue to deal damage to enemies as normal, making it less punishing if you miss your target as it may still do damage.
You are vulnerable while charging up Aqua Breaker, so keep a safe distance from enemies to avoid taking damage and being interrupted.
Since the ball drags enemies along with it, Aqua Breaker is very effective at grouping enemies together or pushing them into pits. Don't fully charge the ball if you intend to group up enemies since the deluge will disperse them.
Aqua Breaker is the best of the "charged projectile" arcana at dealing with multiple enemies since it can pierce an drag entire groups before unleashing an AoE, while the others stop when they hit a single enemy.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Combos well with fire and forget spells with a large area of effect, such as Dragon Blast, Mach Stunner or Distortion Beam as they give you time to charge up Aqua Breaker.
- Movement arcana such as Glacial Cross or Voltaic Needle can allow you to close the gap between you and enemies hit by Aqua Breaker while simultaneously dealing damage to them.
- Using arcana that immobilise enemies e.g. Perfect Storm, Embracing Vines or Water Prison are useful to prevent enemies from interrupting you while you charge up Aqua Breaker and ensure that you hit a target.
- Agent arcana can distract and attack enemies that are targeting you while you charge up.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Gloves of Gambit will increase the damage.
- Reinforced Bracers allows this arcana to destroy foe's projectiles.
- Chaos Visor will assist in aiming while also boosting the critical hit chance.
- Secret Wild Card and Megalodon Tooth pair well with the Charged Signature due to its short cast time, allowing for multiple signatures to be unleashed on a single target, dealing insanely high damage.
- Wings of Icarus heals you whenever you push and enemy into a pit.
- Fiery Paintbrush will have a more profound effect from this arcana's high base damage.
- Singing Bowl will guarantee critical hits after a short period, allowing a fully charged ball to deal massive damage.