|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
- Rank 1: Shoots 1 arrow.
- Rank 2: Gains a backwards dash.
- Rank 3: Shoots a quicker 2nd arrow after the first one.
- Rank 1: Shoots 3 fire arrows simultaneously.
- Rank 2: Gains a fire grenade that explodes, creating a pool of fire and lines of flame. Indicated by a red circle.
- Rank 3: Gains Flame Shuriken that curves back to the archer.
- Rank 1: Shoots a series of 5 ice arrows one after another that freeze.
- Rank 2: Rains down 5 ice arrows from above the player. Each arrow is indicated by a small red circle.
- Rank 3: Drops 3 Ice Mines around itself which freeze when touched..
- Rank 1: Shoots 1 poison arrow.
- Rank 2: Throws a grenade which creates a poison pool, similar to Toxic Trap.
- Rank 3: Grows a line of Embracing Vines which move away from the archer.
- Rank 1: Shoots 1 wind arrow that hits you multiple times before piercing you.
- Rank 2: Creates 2 small tornadoes which stay stationary in front of the archer, releasing a Storm Draft to push the player back when touched.
- Rank 3: Fires 3 wind arrows straight upwards that come crashing down at your location, creating small tornadoes. Indicated by a red circle.
- Rank 1: Shoots 1 lightning arrow, similar to Bouncing Surge.
- Rank 2: Shoots a quick volley of 5 lightning sparks, similar to Dynamic Disarray. Indicated by a trail of small white particles.
- Rank 3: Creates a Surge Anchor in front of the archer, which shocks when touched.
Keep an eye for the red laser of his aim, as soon as it flashes, dash sideways so you can dodge his attack.
You can fire your own ranged spells to hurt them, or disable them for a second or two, giving you enough time to get closer, allowing you to finish them off with basic or melee spells.
When in a locked room, archers tend to spawn on platforms that aren't part of the main body of land. If there's two Archers, use range spells to disable one archer, and take out the other. Otherwise you'll have trouble dealing with the melee enemies as they continue to zone you.