Armor of Greed
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Armor of Greed|
|Grants a significant boost in armor! Every hit taken reduces gold count.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Increases Armor by 16%, but lose 10 gold for every hit taken.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This relic is best picked up late into a run after the player has bought all the items and arcana they need, as the gold loss will not be as detrimental. Beware multi-hitting attacks, especially from mini-bosses and Council members, as it can quickly drain the player's gold reserves.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- A formidable 78% Armor may be achieved using the following:
- Euphie's Shawl – 5% Armor.
- Heavy Travel Jacket – 1% Armor per Relic in the inventory or eaten by the Adorable Mimic, for a maximum of 23% Armor with 12 Relics and 11 eaten.
- Golden Armor of Envy – 16% Armor, but increases the store price of items by 50%.
- Grit – 10% Armor and 5% HP, double that when upgraded by Savile the Tailor in the Chaos trials.
- Tears of Midas will alleviate the downside of this relic slightly.