|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Throw out a burst of water that draws in foes before blasting into the sky and splashing down!|
|Subtypes||Melee, Jump, movement|
|Knockback||-4, 35, 20|
|Splashdown creates additional water bursts!|
|Damage||8, 35, 25|
Rise into the air while simultaneously throwing a water orb in front of you which creates a vortex dealing 3 hits of 8 damage and pulling enemies in. Afterwards you splash down on the centre of the vortex, releasing a large deluge of water which deals 35 damage and knocks enemies back.
If enhanced, 4 large orbs of water are thrown out when you splashdown which create additional water blasts after a short delay, each dealing 25 damage and covering a larger area.
Binary Splashdown is a great for dealing with large groups of enemies due to its large coverage, allowing you to hit many enemies at once.
Its knockback will disperse groups making it easier to follow-up on individual enemies however it may be detrimental if you intend to continue a combo on all of them. It's best to use Binary Splashdown to finish a combo as its knockback will not have any downsides and it high damage makes it easy to finish off enemies.
The enhanced version can keep an area locked down for a decent length time due to the delay before the secondary orbs hit. The delay causes enemies to be hit just as they escape hitstun which will hitsun them again, keeping them immobilised for twice as long.
While you are airborne you are unable to be damaged. This allows you to jump over attacks to avoid taking damage from them.
You may need to back away from enemies to ensure they are in Binary Splashdown's range.
- Spiraling Typhoon and Dragon Blast throw enemies directly into Binary Splashdown's range, allowing for a devastation follow-up.
- Binary Splashdown acts as a good follow-up for most movement arcana (e.g. Glacial Cross, Voltaic Needle, Inferno Cannon) as it can be used to gain ground on enemies that have been knocked back by them.
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critical hits.
- Vicious Bunny Ears increases damage dealt and Binary Splashdown counts towards its effect.
- Soccer Cleats will increase the damage.
- Jumper Cables will decrease the cooldown to 4.8 seconds.
- Mystic Monopole decreases the knockback of the deluge allowing for a follow-up with close range AOE arcana such as Terra Ring or Whirling Tornado.