|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .
|Destroying an enemy projectile grants signature charge energy!|
Grants 15% Signature Charge for each destroyed projectile.
- Using this relic enables you to fill up your signature meter really fast and sometimes instantaneously depending on what Arcana or other Relics you possess as long as there are projectiles you can hit.
- With this relic, you can fill up the signature meter even when using a charged signature attack spell (which is normally impossible) as long as the attack is destroying projectiles.
- Reinforced Bracers or Flak Gauntlet both provide a reliable way of destroying projectiles.
- Surefire Rocket prevents signature charge from decreasing, allowing you to build up signatures by playing defensively.
Spells that have innate projectile destruction:
- Distortion Beam
- Spark Array
- Cyclone Boomerang
- Searing Rush
- Chaos Crusher
- Stone Shot
- Dragon Blast
- Flame Cleaver
- Aqua Arc
- This item is not affected by items that affect signature charge rate (i.e., Volatile Gemstone, Secret Wild Card and Fury).