|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Repeatedly whip a bladed vine to slash foes!|
|Knockback||6, 12, 8|
|Final vine now becomes a piercing tendril that strikes foes multiple times!|
|Hit Count||5 per combo|
Whip a thorny vine in the area in front of you which deals 7 damage. Each combo of this basic arcana is three casts long, with the final cast sending forth a set of 3 longer vines, dealing 15 damage.
If enhanced, the final cast sends forth 3 sets of vines, each dealing 9 damage.
The attack button can be held to perform a full combo of vines.
The vines have a rather long range for a basic arcana, allowing them to hit many enemies with each cast.
Bladed Vine can charge a signature quickly due to its high number of medium damage hits.
- Fuelled Berserk increases the speed of your basic arcana, allowing you to rapidly whip enemies.
- Magnetic Follow-up releases projectiles while attacking.
- Calming Flow reduces cooldowns at the end of each combo.
- Evading Zephyr allows you to evade all incoming attacks while using a basic arcana.
- Evening Gloves gives additional signature charge when attacking with a basic arcana.
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critical hits.
- Flak Gauntlet allows all vines to destroy projectiles.
- Cabi's Bubble Gum, Cabi's Cinnamon Hots, Cabi's Cotton Candy, Cabi's Raw Chocolate, and Cabi's Citrus Sweets have a chance to release an elemental projectile when using your basic.
- Combo Gloves sends forth an additional set of vines at the end of a combo.
- Claws of Tomo will enhance the arcana.
- Sidewinder's Badge adds additional, low damage hits.
- Double Edged Cestus greatly increases basic damage but lowers all other damage.