|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Spin forward while swinging a blazing whip of flames!|
|Damage||26, 26, 16 (burn)|
|Knockback||20, 25, 12|
|Increases flame radius!|
Element: Fire Type: Standard/Signature Subtypes: Melee, Movement
Slide forward while spinning a large whip of fire twice, dealing 26 damage each swing, burning and knocking foes away.
If enhanced, the length of the whips is increased.
Charged Signature: Slide forward while spinning 3 blazing whips around you multiple times for increased damage.
This arcana shines for aggressively entering battles with groups of foes, especially in smaller locked rooms due to its good range and consistent damage. Alternatively, it works as a defensive option when the player is swarmed by foes to make space quickly due to its high knockback that can fling foes into pits. To maximize damage, make sure foes are grouped together.
For the charged Signature version, the whips spin independently of the player, allowing the player to dash away if needed while the attack continues. To maximize damage for the charged Signature version, strike foes with the center of the blazing whips.
- Tearing Whirlwind and Spiraling Typhoon pair extremely well with this arcana they can group enemies together allowing for a high damage follow-up with Blazing Lariat.
- Dark Katana will triple the chance to get critical hits.
- Mystic Monopole can ensure that foes will be hit by both rotations of the whip. Beware the lack of knockback though as it may leave you close and vulnerable to foes.
- Soccer Cleats will increase the damage.
- Jumper Cables will decrease the cooldown to 4 seconds.
- Agni's Sparkler increases the damage of the burn inflicted.