|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Dash forward, grabbing all enemies in your path before unleashing an onslaught of fireballs!|
|Knockback||0, 10, 25|
|Increases fireball count!|
Element: Fire Type: Standard Subtypes: Projectile, Movement
Dash forward, grabbing all enemies in your path which deals 10 damage before launching 3 fireballs dealing 10 damage each, ending with a single 25 damage fireball.
If enhanced, 4 fireballs are thrown out before the ending fireball and the entire onslaught is executed faster.
Due to the hitbox of the grab, you can pull in enemies that are slightly behind you.
Blazing Onslaught has a shorter range than most other movement arcana. This can cause you to dash short of an enemy, throwing out only 1 fireball and leaving you very vulnerable. Avoid using this arcana from long range and primarily use it at close range to mitigate this downside.
When attacking try to line up enemies so that you will grab as many as possible, causing maximum damage.
Enemies that have been rooted by Snare Track or other means will also be moved forward by the grab.
- Gale-force Alignment can be useful to set up Blazing Onslaught.
- Blazing Onslaught is effective in grouping together enemies to be hit by other movement arcana such as Voltaic Needle or Blazing Blitz.
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage of the fireballs.
- Jumper Cables reduces the cooldown to 4 seconds.
- Soccer Cleats will increase the damage.
- Avoid picking Bewitching Glue while using Blazing Onslaught as it prevents you from grabbing enemies, causing you to dash through them.
- Testing on a larger training dummy reveals that the entire onslaught actually deals 8 hits (10 if enhanced). This seems to indicate that the 3 (4 if enhanced) starting fireballs deal 2 hits each, one dealing 10 damage and one that deals zero damage.