|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Fling bouncing balls of fire!|
|Hit Count||3 (per combo)|
|Fireballs pass through enemies!|
Element: Fire Type: Basic Subtype: Projectile
Casts large, bouncing fireballs in the direction you are aiming dealing 12 damage. Each fireball bounces twice, dissipating on the second bounce.
If enhanced, the fireballs can pierce through any enemies before dissipating.
Each press of the attack button throws out 1 fireball.
This is one of the longest range basic attacks in the game, allowing you to keep a safe distance from enemies while dealing damage.
The fireballs have a slight amount of knockback allowing you to push enemies together.
- Pairing this basic with Fuelled Berserk allows you to unleash a rapid barrage of fireballs.
- Magnetic Follow-up allows even more projectiles to be thrown toward enemies.
- Calming Flow reduces cooldowns every third fireball cast.
- Evening Gloves is extremely useful as it allows all 3 fireballs to be thrown when holding the attack button. It also gives additional signature charge when attacking with a basic arcana.
- Cabi's Bubble Gum, Cabi's Cinnamon Hots, Cabi's Cotton Candy, Cabi's Raw Chocolate, and Cabi's Citrus Sweets have a chance to release an elemental projectile when using your basic.
- Gloves of Gambit will increase damage.
- Combo Gloves add an extra fireball per combo.
- Reinforced Bracers allows fireballs to destroy enemy projectiles.
- Claws of Tomo will enhance the arcana.
- Sidewinder's Badge adds additional, low damage hits.
- Double Edged Cestus greatly increases basic damage but lowers all other damage.