|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Unleash a slow moving burst of air that slows and damages all nearby enemies!|
|Twister stops shortly after being unleashed but continues to spin in place!|
Unleash a slow moving ball of swirling air in the direction you are aiming which deals rapid hits of 3 damage and slows enemies.
If enhanced, the ball of air is larger and stops a short distance after being released, continuing to deal damage.
Try to line up enemies before using Breaking Twister as the projectile will move through all of them.
This arcana is perfect for clearing hallways because it causes weaker opponents to flinch, giving you some breathing room.
The enhanced version is good at dealing with bosses when timed correctly as the projectile can linger on them. It can also be used to block a narrow path if you're being chased by enemies.
Since the enhanced version lingers in a single spot it can keep an enemy hitstunned for a considerable length of time. This gives you the opportunity to continue a combo on them or buy you time to deal with other enemies more easily while one is immobilised.
- Arcana that group enemies together such as Tearing Whirlwind or Spiraling Typhoon pair well with the enhanced version of Breaking Twister as it can linger on multiple enemies, dealing high damage.
- Gale-force Alignment can be used to line up enemies before unleashing Breaking Twister at them.
- Gloves of Gambit increases damage dealt
- Reinforced Bracers allows Breaking Twister to destroy all enemy projectiles, which is particularly useful due to the large size of the ball of air.
- Breaking Twister pairs well with relics that have a chance to inflict status effects (e.g. Phoenix Talon, Tesla Coil) due to its high hit count.