|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Unleashes a fiery combo!|
|Subtypes||Melee, movement, Jump|
|Combo is larger and burns enemies!|
|Damage||12, 40, 16 (burn)|
Element: Fire Type: Standard Subtypes: Melee, Movement, Jump
Move forward while unleashing combo of a fiery kick dealing 25 damage then a flaming punch dealing 30 damage that burns and knocks back enemies.
If enhanced, an additional 30 damage punch is performed in the middle of the combo.
Note: as of the "Phantom Update" (July 27, 2021), Burn Cycle has been significantly altered. It now performs a 3 kick combo, which begins with 2, 12 damage kicks, ending with a roundhouse hick that releases a flourish of flame over a large area, dealing 40 damage before you jump backwards.
If enhanced, the combo covers a larger area and the final kick inflicts level 1 burn (dealing 8 hits of 2 damage).
The knockback on the final blow can be used to push enemies into pits.
Hitting multiple enemies causes them to be bunched together at the end of the combo, allowing for a follow up with another arcana.
- Tearing Whirlwind can be used to bunch up enemies before hitting them with Burn Cycle.
- Burn Cycle is very effective at setting up enemies for Shearing Chain.
- Dark Katana will triple the chance to get a critical hit.
- Agni's Sparkler increases the damage of the burn inflicted.
- This arcana seems to be inspired by a similar attack used by Flame Empress Zeal.
- Despite moving a considerable distance while performing its attack, Burn Cycle is not considered as a movement arcana.