|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Create a chaotic rift to strike foes before compressing it and firing it forward!|
Create a chaotic rift to strike foes before compressing it and firing it forward!
All attacks count as projectiles and melee. The projectiles pass through enemies.
Chaos crusher combines the short ranged DPS and attack speed of Bolt Rail with the maximum range of Bouncing Blaze. It can stunlock normal enemies with good timing, and even prevent them from closing in. Of course, it does have some weaknesses- The shorter ranged attacks don't reach as far as Bolt Rail, and only half of the combo can hit from a distance. Still, its versatility and power make it a favorite for most players.
Since all attacks count as projectiles, they can destroy some enemy projectiles.
- Fuelled Berserk increases the speed of you basic arcana, allowing you to cast a continuous stream that stun-locks basic enemies and racks up solid charge for your signature arcana.
- Magnetic Follow-up releases projectiles when attacking with your basic arcana. Only the initial creation of the rift will trigger magnetic follow-up, but this can still result in a large number of hits.
- Calming Flow reduces cooldowns at the end of each combo.
- Evading Zephyr allows you to evade all incoming attacks while using a basic arcana.
- Both portions of the attack, the melee attack and the projectile, are considered melee and projectile subtypes. So both Dark Katana and Gloves of Gambit will increase damage for all portions of the attack.
- Flak Gauntlet allows you to block projectiles while you close in on your targets
- Reinforced Bracers makes your projectile a lot easier to land and allows it to block projectiles, since it breaks most projectiles
- Sidewinder's Badge Apply secondary hit that deals reduced damage. Secondary hit applies to both the melee AOE strike and projectile, dealing 2 extra hits.
- Blinding Binoculars appears to have a negative effect, reducing overall damage.
- This move is very similar to Ed's "Psycho Shot" in Street Fighter V.