|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Jolt ahead, leaving behind electric orbs that are chained together after a short delay!|
|Hit Count||6 (minimum)|
|Cooldown||4s per charge|
|Lightning chains deal additional damage!|
|Hit Count||8 (minimum)|
This arcana passively builds up charges up to a maximum of 3. Each cast uses one charge, causing you to dash forwards in the direction you are moving, leaving an electrical orb at the start and end points of the dash. After a delay of 1.5 seconds, the orbs link together with a stream of lightning that deals 6 hits of 2 damage to any enemies caught within it.
If enhanced, the stream of lightning deals 8 hits of damage.
Dashing multiple times in quick succession adds additional orbs to the chain. 1.5 seconds after the final orb is added, all nearby orbs are connected with the final orb linking back to the first. Each individual chain created causes all chains to hit an extra 2 times.
Repeatedly dashing back and forth through enemies causes several lightning streams to stack up, dealing high damage simultaneously when they activate.
Dashing around a room several times will create a "cage" of lightning streams, preventing enemy movement and dealing damage over a large area.
Having a high cooldown reduction can cause a charge restore before the streams activate. This allows you to create an infinite amount of streams that last an extremely long time, dealing massive damage over an entire room.
- This can be achieved by starting with Venture or Tempo, Tozy's Pocket Watch and Chaotic Pendulum. Picking up any other cooldown reducing relics ( Jumper Cables, Roxel's Pendulum, Greased Boots, Double Toil, Cruel Chess Clock, etc) will lower the cooldown enough to create an infinite chain.
- Arcana that freeze, entangle or otherwise immobilise enemies (e.g. Creeping Tendrils, Water Prison, Grasping Earth) can be used to prevent enemies for retaliating against you while you repeatedly dash through them.
- Tearing Whirlwind is useful for grouping enemies together to maximise the damage dealt by the lightning streams.
- Ring of Reserves adds 1 additional charge, taking the total up to 4.
- Relics that have a chance to apply a status effect, such as Phoenix Talon and Nerite Shell work well with this arcana due to the large number of hits potentially applied. Permafrost Cube also combos well as subsequent hits from the orbs will not unfreeze the enemy.
- Flashy Boots Allows three dashes on a single charge, which can result in a significant number of chains.
- Soccer Cleats increases the damage of the streams.
- Greased Boots will enhance this arcana and reduce its cooldown to 2.4 seconds.
- Leemo's Leaf causes you to evade all attacks while dashing.
- Boots of Frenzy can give this arcana unlimited uses upon defeating an enemy.
- Boots of Celerity causes arcana used after a dash to deal additional damage.
- Sturdy Shoebox increases health when this arcana is equipped.
- Gyroscopic Inkwell prevents signature charge from decaying while you are dashing.
- Jumper Cables reduces the cooldown to 3 seconds.
- Breezy Gray Canvas adds a chance to restore a dash charge and evade all attack while dashing.
- When multiple charges are used consecutively, certain timing can cause orbs to group separately.
- Orbs will not connect when placed too far from each other.