Covert Ops Mask
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .
|Covert Ops Mask|
|After evading an attack, all of your attacks will be critical hits for a short duration!|
Description[edit | edit source]
After evading an attack, all of your attacks are critical hits for 3 seconds.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Vampires eyeglasses (ultra heal)
- Leemo's Leaf lets you always evade when dashing, providing a reliable way of activating the mask.
- Nog's Heavenly Boots add a significant chance to evade attacks, increasing the chances of triggering this relic.
- Jeremiah's Needle can have its bonuses leveraged if you can consistently activate the mask, increasing crit damage while the decreased critical hit chance is irrelevant while the mask is active.
- Tipsy Gladius similarly synergizes with the mask, reducing crit chance but increasing evasion, making the mask more likely to trigger.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
Evading Zephyr lets you always evade attacks when using your basic attacks or while you are moving so it has a strong synergy with this relic.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- The mask may be a reference to Naruto's Anbu Black OPS.