|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Taking damage increases your max health up to a certain limit and regenerate health while at low health!|
Increases max hp by 3 when damage is taken, up to a maximum of 100, and regenerate 3hp per tick when below 30% max hp.
It's better to increase your HP as soon as you can. Once you acquire this relic, find some weak enemy and let it hit you a little then run around him until your HP regenerates enough then repeat this process until you have reached the HP cap (100). Falling on pits doesn't increase your HP with this relic so you have to use enemies instead.
- Tea of Mercy will increase your HP once you start healing.
- Increase healing received or crit heal chance by using Elven Ears, Catalystic Vial, Messy Prescription, Catalystic Tonic, Spirit or Grit can accelerate how fast you go back from low to 30% HP.
- Heartrender's Amulet synergises well with Dependable Cake as the hp regeneration allows you to rather easily maintain your health at 30%, ensuring that you always have a considerable damage boost from Heartrender's Amulet.
- The visual design of Dependable Cake is a direct reference to the Cake from Valve's video game series Portal.
- Additionally, the inclusion of Spiked Emergency Kit as one of its components may be a reference to the line, "The Enrichment Centre reminds you that the Weighted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you" spoken by GLaDOS in Portal, since Spiked Emergency Kit is a box covered in sharp spikes.