|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Reduces cooldowns by half but receive double damage!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Reduce cooldowns by half but receive double damage.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
A risky but efficient relic to use, Double Toil can be handy if the player equipped relics with particularly long cooldown times, such as Scales of Babylon and Evading Zephyr, granting a steady uptime for these arcana.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Limited Edition Robe will limit the maximum damage taken to 10% of your maximum health, alleviating the drawback of this relic.
- Curse Eater's Watch will further reduce all cooldown time by 6.25% for every cursed relic equipped, counting with this. When combined with Limited Edition Robe and Fall, you can easily equip up additional cursed relics such as Double Trouble , Spiked Emergency Kit and Glass Cannon for massive cooldown reduction.
- Both Tempo and Venture grant a 12% cooldown reduction, which stack with Double Toil.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Double Trouble – stacks multiplicatively for 4x damage received.
- Prior to v1.2, this relic could be used in combination with other Arcana and relics to make Evading Zephyr have nearly continuous uptime. The cooldown now doesn't start until the duration ends.