|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Summon a dragon formed of wind to draw in enemies before blasting them away!|
|Increases the blast area!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Conjure a dragon head in front of yourself, which pulls enemies and deals 5 hits of 8 damage before blasting enemies away, dealing 24 damage and slowing them. Any projectiles that enter its area of effect are destroyed.
If enhanced, a second dragon head is conjured beside the first. This has the effect of doubling its area of effect.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Dragon Blast is a good combo starter and is good for initialling fights since its large coverage makes it easy to hit many enemies. The knockback from the final blast allows you to keep distance form enemies and the slow makes it difficult for them to gain ground on you, allowing for easy follow-ups with other arcana.
Due to its large area of effect, Dragon Blast is also very effective as defense, allowing you to clear large numbers of projectiles at once.
The knockback can be cancelled by damaging enemies during the animation.
The knockback on the final blast is excellent for knocking enemies into pits.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- This arcana pairs well with "boomerang" arcana (e.g. Cyclone Boomerang or Tracer Barrage) as it can be activated while their projectile return to you.
- Dragon Blast is very useful to set up for jump arcana such as Airborne Slam, Seismic Entry or Binary Splashdown as it blast enemies into their range.
- Dragon Blast works well to chain together combos of long range movement arcana (e.g. Glacial Cross, Voltaic Needle, Rushing Typhoon) by pulling in enemies that were pushed away by movement arcana. Movement arcana also allow for a quick follow-up on enemies pushed away by Dragon Blast.
- E.g. Engage enemies with Voltaic Needle, then use Dragon Blast to pull enemies back in for additional damage before finishing with Glacial Cross to gain ground on the enemies that are thrown away.
- Dragon Fall will absorb this arcana, removing it from your inventory and subsequently casting it when used.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Bladed Buckler gives signature charge whenever an enemy projectile is destroyed.
- Using Mystic Monopole prevents enemies form being pushed away by the final blast, keeping enemies close to you, allowing for a follow up with close range arcana.
- Wings of Icarus heal you whenever you knock an enemy into a pit.