|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Summon a dragon that speeds along a circuit before crashing down on the enemy!|
|Cooldown||4.5s per charge|
|The dragon now travels faster and covers more distance!|
|Damage||10, 10 (shock)|
This arcana passively builds charges up to a maximum of 2. When cast, a dragon will travel back and forth in an figure-eight pattern, dealing 2 hits of 10 damage, before flying up into the air and crashing down on a nearby foe for 10 damage.
If enhanced, the dragon covers a longer area and can deal up to 3 hits when traveling in back and forth. When crashing down on a foe, a large burst of electricity is created which applies shock.
Charged Signature: Summon 8 dragons that fan out in an arc all around the player, travel back and forth before flying up and crashing down in quick succession.
This arcana can be used to control a group of foes in an area in front of the player since the dragon can pierce all enemies.
To maximize damage of the charged Signature version, cast it as close to the foe as possible so that they are hit by multiple dragons fanning in as well as the dragons crashing down.
Due to the auto targeting ability when the dragon crashes down, Dragon Circuit can be used during a Council Member's attack phase to deal damage and maintain Signature charge while you focus on dodging their attacks.
- Arcana that cover a large area (e.g. Tracer Barrage, Tidal Blast, Seismic Entry) can be used to easily deal damage to all enemies that are hitstunned by Dragon Circuit.
- Dragon Fall will absorb this arcana and subsequently cast it when used. Additionally, if this arcana is your signature you will still be able to use it normally afterward.
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage of the dragon.
- Ring of Reserves adds 1 additional charge, taking the total up to 3.
- Reinforced Bracers allows the dragon to destroy all enemy projectiles.
- Indra's Copper Pipe increases the damage and duration of the shock applied by the enhanced version.
If the dragon hits a wall when it is on the ground it will immediately soar into the air and crash down. This however is not the case with the Charged Signature as its dragons will move through walls, ignoring them entirely.
This arcana was added in V1.2.