|Call down a chaos dragon to crash down from the skies! This arcana absorbs other dragon arcana!|
Call down a chaos dragon to crash down from the skies creating a chaos vortex on impact!
Dragon Fall absorbs other dragon arcana you hold on cast, but the same arcana cannot be absorbed twice. Essentially, any other dragon arcana on your skill bar that haven't had a copy absorbed already, will permanently vanish when you cast Dragon Fall. From then on, casting this arcana again also casts all absorbed arcana at the same time. (e.g. You pick up Dragon Blast, next time you cast Dragon Fall, Dragon Blast will be consumed and disappear from your skill bar and its effect will be cast alongside Dragon Fall's whenever it is cast again for the rest of that run in the Chaos Trials.)
If you equip a dragon arcana as a signature it will not be consumed but its effect will still be absorbed.
Dragon Fall can have multiple dragon arcana absorbed at once so prioritize purchasing dragon arcana during runs to increase potency of Dragon Fall. Because there are five other dragon arcana in the game, in optimal circumstances, Dragon Fall can potentially fire off six total spells all at once every time it is cast. Again, this is if you get very lucky with the spells you can pick up during a run.
A signature spell can not be removed for your load out, but its effect can be absorbed by Dragon Fall, so bringing this spell and another dragon arcana in your signature slot ensures that this spell will at least fire two spells off after it is cast once, regardless of how lucky or unlucky you may get during a run.
- Dragon Blast and Dragon Dive are both standard arcana that can be absorbed by Dragon Fall.
- Dragon Arc, Dragon Circuit, and Dragon Surge can be found and absorbed as standard arcana, or equipped as signature arcana, letting Dragon Fall take their effects without removing them from your hand. With Dragon Surge in particular, this can let you have multiple pairs of water dragons active at the same time.
- Absorbed arcana seem to count as separate casts, as they do not benefit from Singing Bowl
- Dragon Fall will always count as Chaos arcana, regardless of what other elemental arcana it has absorbed. Thus it does not contribute to the damage bonus of Captain's Ring or Royal Flush nor can it ever activate relics such as Neve's Sapphire or Neve's Citrine.
- Dragon Fall will not absorb another dragon arcana if it is held in the reserve spot in your load out.
External link: An example of dragon fall with every dragon arcana absorbed. https://www.reddit.com/r/WizardofLegend/comments/hvbh24/dragon_fall_with_every_dragon_arcana_absorbed/