|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Unleash a pair of watery dragons that track and assault your foes!|
|Each dragon's trail is longer and strikes foes an additional numbers of times!|
|Hit Count||7 each charge|
Description[edit | edit source]
Conjure two watery dragons that autonomously move around slowly and with a wide turning radius. When a dragon targets an enemy it charge through them dealing a hit of 5 damage followed by 4 hits of 2 damage and pushing the enemy along with it. The dragons last for approximately 9 seconds and can pass through any obstacles, including projectiles and walls.
If enhanced, each charge of the dragon deals a hit of 5 damage and 6 hits of 2 damage.
Charged Signature: Conjure 6 dragons at once.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana may lack in immediate damage but makes up for it in its ability to provide consistent crowd control, damage and signature gain.
The dragons can travel through walls, ignore other projectiles and auto-track foes, making it excellent as a "fire-and-forget" arcana, even when the player is focused on evading attacks.
Try to line up or group together foes before casting Dragon Surge to ensure that the enemies are immediately hit since they might otherwise be missed due to the wide turning arc of the dragons.
Although Dragon Surge focuses on autonomous crowd control it can deal considerable damage if cast at point-blank range from an enemy as this will cause both dragons to immediately hit them. The Charged Signature further improves this usage as its 6 dragons allow for massive damage to be dealt, however due to the wide spread when the dragons are summoned this is most effective against enemies with large hitboxes since all dragons will hit them.
If the dragons are correctly positioned the dragons can be used to push large groups of enemies into pits.
The extremely long range and auto-tracking ability enables Dragon Surge to easily deal damage to bosses during their attack phase while you focus on dodging attacks. This can help maintain signature charge and defeat a boss quickly before they perform the Signature attack.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Arcana the group foes together such as Tearing Whirlwind, Embracing Vines, Gust Burst, Tectonic Drill and many others help to set up enemies before unleashing a close range Dragon Surge against them.
- Dragon Fall will absorb this arcana and subsequently cast it when used. Additionally, if this arcana is your signature you will still be able to use it normally afterward and have more water dragons active at a time.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Singing Bowl and Shark Mask will guarantee critical hits for the entire duration of the arcana and Charged Signature respectively.
- Vampire's Eyeglasses can get a lot of mileage out of the numerous low damage hits.
- Builds that utilise several cooldown reducing relics (e.g. Roxel's Pendulum, Tozy's Pocket Watch, Double Toil, Cruel Chess Clock) allow the cooldown of Dragon surge to be considerably shorter that its 9 seconds duration. This gives you the ability to create an enormous swarm of dragons that will overwhelm foes with little input form the player.
- Chaotic Pendulum provides enough cooldown reduction to create a swarm of dragons by itself.
- Secret Wild Card and Megalodon Tooth pair extremely well since several Signatures can create a large swarm of dragons which can deal massive damage and completely lockdown an area.
- Relics that have a chance to apply a status effect (e.g. Tesla Coil, Noxious Dappercap, Phoenix Talon) are very effective when used with Dragon Surge since the dragons can deal a very high number of hits.