|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Summon a current of air that causes all incoming attacks to miss while you are moving or using basic arcana!|
|Increases movement speed and allows you to run over pits!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Surrounded yourself with a small current of air that allows you to evade all attacks for a duration of 4 seconds. You are only able to evade attacks when moving or casting a basic arcana.
If enhanced, the current of air also increases you movement speed and allows you to walk over pits while it is active.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
The cooldown of Evading Zephyr starts when its active duration ends.
When Evading Zephyr is active keep moving or using you basic at all times to ensure that you evade incoming attacks.
Can be used to directly tank enemy attacks that are difficult or impossible to dodge, such as Freiya's aqua beam or boss signatures. Keep in mind that several boss signatures can last for longer than the duration of Evading Zephyr.
You do not evade attacks between basic combos, giving you a small window of vulnerability.
Be wary of Evading Zephyr's remaining duration when moving over pits to ensure that it does not expire and drop you into them.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Pairing Evading Zephyr with Fuelled Berserk and Magnetic Follow-up allows you to ignore enemy attacks while you unleash a rapid barrage of basic attacks and projectiles.
- Lightning Aspect allows you to apply shock on enemies when you run into them. Evading Zephyr allows you to be reckless when running through enemies since you evade all attacks.
- Using Tearing Whirlwind when an enhanced evading Zephyr is active allows you to drop all enemies gathered by Tearing Whirlwind into pits while you hover safely above them.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Demi's Teapot increases the active duration to 5.6 seconds.
- Covert Ops Mask causes all arcana to inflict critical hits for 3 seconds after evading an attack with Evading Zephyr.
- Silver Spinning Top reduces the time between basic combos, reducing the window of vulnerability.