|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Charge through enemies, marking them with a timed explosive!|
|Cooldown||3.25s per charge|
|Knockback||10, 25, 25|
|Explosions burn enemies!|
|Damage||10, 25, 16 (burn)|
Description[edit | edit source]
This arcana passively builds charges, up to a maximum of 2. When cast this arcana uses one charge causing you to dash forward in the direction you are aiming, dealing 10 damage and leaving an explosive on enemies hit. After 1 second the explosive detonates dealing 25 damage and knocking enemies about.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Try to group enemies together before dashing through them. This allows you to hit all enemies with the dash dealing maximum damage.
Multiple explosives can be placed on enemies at once, causing them to take high, rapid damage once the explosives detonate.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Tearing Whirlwind is very useful to pull enemies together before following up with Explosive Charge
- Arcana that freeze enemies ( Glacial Cross, Ice Spear etc) allow you to place explosives on frozen enemies without being interrupted.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critical hits.
- Ring of Reserves adds and additional charge, taking the total up to 3.
- Agni's Sparkler increases the damage of the burn inflicted by the enhanced version.
- Soccer Cleats increases damage.
- Jumper Cables lowers the cooldown of each charge.
- Sturdy Shoebox will increase maximum health.