|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Mark foes with a series of rocky strikes that explode as you leap back!|
|Subtypes||Melee, Jump, movement|
|Hit Count||up to 6|
|Adds an extra strike to the rhythm!|
|Hit Count||up to 8|
Description[edit | edit source]
Move forward while performing 3 strikes, each strike deals 10 damage and places a rock on the enemy it hits. If any of the strikes hit, you leap backwards and detonate all rocks, which each deal 15 damage in an area.
If enhanced, 4 strikes are performed, causing an additional rock to be placed.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Fadeaway Rhythm can deal high damage to a single target if all rocks are placed on them. This causes up to 45 damage (60 if enhanced) to dealt at once when the rocks are detonated.
The backwards leap causes you to be thrown back slightly beyond where you cast the arcana from, which may move you into danger. Make sure that your landing zone is safe by not casting Fadeaway Rhythm when there are enemies or pits behind you.
Similar to other jump arcana, you are invulnerable while you are leaping backwards. However it is nearly impossible to utilise this to purposefully dodge an attack due to how the jump is triggered and performed.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Jump arcana that move you forwards (e.g Blazing Vault, Binary Splashdown, Airborne Slam, Thunder Drop, Seismic Entry) work perfectly as a follow-up since they move you forwards the same distance that Fadeaway Rhythm sends you backwards.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critical hits.
- Vicious Bunny Ears will increase all damage dealt and Fadeaway Rhythm counts towards its effect.
- Soccer Cleats increases all damage dealt.
- Jumper Cables decreases the cooldown to 3.9 seconds.