|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Hurl flaming orbs that fly out and return to you!|
|Yo-yos travel faster and have longer reach!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Cast small fireballs in the direction you are aiming that return back to you, dealing 6 damage when being thrown out and on the way back to you. Each combo of this basic arcana is three casts long, with 2 fireballs being released simultaneously on the final cast.
If enhanced, the fireballs much have a longer range and move faster.
The attack button can be held to perform a full combo of fireballs.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Try to group enemies together as the fireballs pierce enemies, allowing for all of them to be hit.
Even thought this is a projectile arcana try to get close to enemies before attacking them, as they will be hit by each fireball twice.
Fiery Yo-yo is able to build up signature charge very fast by itself. Signature based builds or builds that struggle to gain signature often may benefit from using this basic
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Fuelled Berserk increases the speeds up Fiery Yo-yo, allowing for extremely high, rapid damage to be dealt.
- Magnetic Follow-up releases additional projectiles when attacking.
- Calming Flow reduces cooldowns at the end of each combo.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Evening Gloves gives additional signature charge when attacking with a basic arcana.
- Cabi's Bubble Gum, Cabi's Cinnamon Hots, Cabi's Cotton Candy, Cabi's Raw Chocolate, and Cabi's Citrus Sweets have a chance to release an elemental projectile when using your basic.
- Gloves of Gambit will increase damage.
- Combo Gloves adds another double fireball at the end of each combo.
- Reinforced Bracers allows fireballs to destroy all enemy projectiles.
- Claws of Tomo will enhance the arcana.
- Sidewinder's Badge adds additional, low damage hits.
- Double Edged Cestus greatly increases basic damage but lowers all other damage.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Fiery Yo-yo is extremely similar to Flame Cross, both sharing a near identical attack pattern. However Flame Cross has longer range and slightly increased damage. Try using both to see which fits your playstyle.