|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Carve out a wave of flames that ignites all enemies in its path!|
|Damage||16, 16 (burn)|
|Cooldown||4s per charge|
|Cleave with both hands to create a wider wave that travels further!|
This arcana passively builds charges up to a maximum of 2. When cast, a wave of fire is flung out, dealing 16 damage and applying burn. The wave of fire also destroys all projectiles.
If enhanced, the waves of fire are wider.
Charged Signature: Unleash 7 massive waves of flame in a massive 180-degree area, dealing increased damage and inflicting a fiercer burn.
This arcana may lack in raw damage but is outstanding in its ability to defend against projectiles while dealing damage simultaneously. Due to it having multiple charges, it is very reliable even against multiple ranged foes. Use this arcana as a "parry" of sorts against attacking ranged foes or as a combo extender weaved in between other ranged arcana.
The charged Signature, relative to other charged Signatures, similarly lacks raw damage output. However, it remains outstanding in its ability to clear entire rooms of projectiles and foes. To maximize damage, cast the charged Signature as close to the target as possible.
- Gale-force Alignment to position enemies so they can be hit by Flame Cleaver.
- Spiraling Typhoon works well with Flame Cleaver as it groups enemies together and throws them into Flame Cleaver's optimal range.
- Gloves of Gambit will increase the damage.
- Agni's Sparkler increases the damage of the burn inflicted.
- Bladed Buckler gives signature charge when a projectile is destroyed. With the charged Signature version and enough enemy projectiles, the charged Signature version can charge another Signature immediately.
- Ring of Reserves adds 1 additional charge, taking the total up to 3. Note this does not affect the charged Signature version.
- The charged signature of Flame Cleaver has one of the largest area of effects of any arcana in the game.