|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Fire off waves of criss crossing flames!|
|Flames travel faster and further!|
Cast a wave flames which travels along the ground in the direction you are aiming dealing 6 damage. Each combo of this basic arcana is three casts long with the third cast releasing two waves of flame that intersect each other, deal 9 damage and travel slightly further.
If enhanced, the waves of flame travel further and faster.
The attack button can be held to perform a full combo of fiery waves.
The waves of flame pierce enemies making this basic effective at dealing tight groups of enemies.
This arcana is well known for being good at building signature charge, so signature based builds may benefit from using it.
- Fuelled Berserk increases the attack speed of Flame Cross, allowing for extremely high, rapid damage to be dealt.
- Magnetic Follow-up releases projectiles when attacking.
- Calming Flow reduces cooldowns at the end of each combo.
- Evening Gloves gives additional signature charge when attacking with a basic arcana.
- Cabi's Bubble Gum, Cabi's Cinnamon Hots, Cabi's Cotton Candy, Cabi's Raw Chocolate, and Cabi's Citrus Sweets have a chance to release an elemental projectile when using your basic.
- Combo Gloves adds another double fire wave at the end of each combo.
- Claws of Tomo will enhance the arcana.
- Sidewinder's Badge adds additional, low damage hits.
- Double Edged Cestus greatly increases basic damage but lowers all other damage.
- On the final cast both waves can hit simultaneously, registering as 18 damage.
- Flame cross is extremely similar to Fiery Yo-yo both sharing a near identical attack pattern. However Fiery Yo-yo is projectile based and has the potential do deal more hits. Try using both to see which fits your playstyle.