|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
- Attack names are unofficial and are used for purposes of reference
Dragon Rush - Briefly creates a tell line, then dashes across the length of the battlefield in that line, generating a trail of 20 flaming dragons, similar to those of Dragon Arc, in her wake.
Flying Flame Feet - Bounds towards the player's location with a series of 3 flaming kicks that deal heavy damage and can knock the player back, similar to Burn Cycle.
Blazing Crash - Leaps into the air towards the player's location slamming her leg into the earth which sends out 3 chains of explosions, similar to Ignition Drive.
Fire Blast - Launches 5 small fireballs towards the player's location in quick succession, similar to Exploding Fireball.
Flame Shuriken - Simultaneously throw 6 shurikens in a line formation towards the player's location. The shuriken track the player for a very brief moment after being launched before travelling straight.
Flare Blitz - Attempts to dash over the player, leaving a damaging trail of fire, then repeats twice more. Only used as Boss 3. Similar to Searing Rush.
Meteor Shower (Signature Arcana) -- Zeal leaps into the centre of the arena, causing 5 seconds of meteors to crash towards the ground randomly doing large AOE damage, similar to Crashing Meteor.
The council members use three of the above attacks when they are the first council member. Each council member adds one more attack before their dance. The second uses four, the third uses five, and Master Sura uses six attacks.
- Since Zeal is a Fire-enemy, use Water Arcana against her for more damage. Fire and Air Arcana will have reduced effect.
- After 3/4/5 attacks on levels 1/2/3 respectively, Zeal will stop and stretch. This is an opening to attack her, as she will not attack during this phase.
- Almost all of Zeal's attacks are melee, so keep your distance until she finishes her attack sequence—three attacks for the first boss, four for the second, and five for the third.
- Zeal's Flying Flame Feet and Flare Blitz attacks will be performed faster at higher boss tiers.
- Don't panic during Meteor Slam! If you dash around blindly you'll get clobbered. Move around the arena to keep your sprint speed boost going, and just walk out of the targeting reticles as they appear.
- Fire Mines and Flame Shuriken are both slow enough that they last into the middle of Zeal's next attack. Both moves reduce your available dodge area considerably, so take care.
- If Zeal is the third boss, watch out for Flare Blitz. The windup for it looks very similar to her blazing crash and flame kicks, but this attack is much faster and has excellent tracking.
- During her down phase, she will make a "Hee heeh, huuh huuph" sound, useful as an audio cue if you lost count of her attacks.
- When Zeal is the third boss her down phase is extremely short which can catch you off guard, especially if you are some distance away form her as she will recover before you reach her.
- It's been speculated that Joy, an NPC standing near the museum portal during the end scene, is actually Zeal in disguise, based on her hair color and dialogue, and that the two NPCs next to her share similar resemblances to Atlas and Freiya.
- Zeal's name, even though it doesn't correspond directly to a mythological deity, can be connected to the origin of the word "zeal" - the lesser deity Zelos, from Greek mythology, who personifies eager rivalry, dedication and zeal. That makes Zeal the only council member whose name is not directly borrowed from a deity.