|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Throw out a fan of frost daggers that freeze enemies!|
|Daggers fly further and pierce through enemies!|
Throw 5 daggers of ice in an arc that deal 25 damage each and freeze foes for 5 seconds. The daggers dissipate after a short distance
If enhanced, the daggers travel through foes, damaging and freezing all foes they hit and traveling a longer distance before dissipating.
Charged Signature: Rapidly throw out 3 consecutive sets of daggers consisting of 5, 5 and 10 daggers respectively, causing you to gradually slide backwards.
This arcana, as one of the first arcana the player gains access to, shines in its ease of use and fantastic crowd control potential. Use it when entering a room or when overwhelmed by foes to reduce the amount of immediate threats.
The enhanced version greatly improves the crowd control properties since the daggers pierce enemies. This allows them to more reliably hit clustered together enemies and will almost guarantee that any enemy in its area is frozen.
Frost Fans' powerful crowd control properties are lost against mini-bosses or Council members. Instead, take advantage of these foes' larger size; when cast at point-blank range, multiple daggers will hit them, dealing upwards of 125 damage almost instantly.
To maximize damage of the charged Signature, cast it as close to the target as possible. If all daggers hit over 500 damage will be dealt, however this is extremely difficult to pull off due to the backwards movement and knockback, causing many of the daggers to miss.
Due to the spread of the daggers, enemies may slip through the gaps between them which may take you off guard so be prepared to deal with any enemies that may not be hit.
- As it freezes large groups of enemies, can be used to set up slow acting arcana (e.g. Crashing Meteor, Stalwart Defenders, Ion Spike) or arcana that require a charge-up such as Ball Lightning, Aqua Breaker or Raging Inferno to ensure that they hit an enemy.
- After freezing a large group of enemies, you can use Water Prison to further isolate specific troublesome members of the group while you deal with the lesser annoyances.
- Frost Fan synergies very well with other arcana that freeze enemies (e.g. Glacial Cross, Frost Blade, Ice Spear, Ice Seekers, Frost Wing, Frozen Bait and enhanced Aqua Vortex) since you can combo them into each other while keeping enemies frozen, preventing almost any retaliation.
- Stanza of Frost increases the damage of each dagger since it is an ice arcana.
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage of each dagger.
- Reinforced Bracers allow the daggers to destroy all enemy projectiles.
- Mystic Monopole improves damage against single targets at point-blank range as foes will no longer be knocked back.
- Note this arcana is cast, the player slides a short distance back, potentially allowing them to dodge attacks. This effect is more profound in the charged Signature version.
Normal Frost Fan
Signature Frost Fan