|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Enter a burning rage that speeds up basic arcana!|
|Explodes when activated to burn foes in the area!|
|Damage||10, 16 (burn)|
When activated, you enter a burning rage indicated by small fire particles. This boosts the attack speed of your basic arcana and makes combos repeat automatically for a duration of 5 seconds.
If enhanced, an explosion which deals 10 damage and inflicts burn is released when activating Fuelled Berserk.
The cooldown of Fuelled Berserk starts when its active duration ends.
Fuelled Berserk is the core of many basic oriented builds. Try picking up relics which benefit your basic attack to make them even more effective when used with Fuelled Berserk.
- Due to its effect it pairs well with any basic arcana. Notable arcana include:
- Air Spinner deals near constant damage in a 360 degree area around you, preventing close range enemies from attacking you.
- The enhanced version of Stone Shot fires an extremely fast, continuous stream of rocks.
- Bolt Rail has the fastest hit speed in the game and deals high damage to stationary targets.
- Ice Dagger causes you to move rapidly in the direction you are aiming which is useful for dealing with multiple targets.
- Since basic attacks are sped up, the effects of Magnetic Follow-up and Calming Flow are increased dramatically.
- Using Evading Zephyr in conjunction with Fuelled Berserk allows you to evade all attacks while also unleashing high damage with your basic.
- Demi's Teapot increases the active duration to 7 seconds.
- Silver Spinning Top increases the activation speed of basic arcana, which stacks with the effects of Fuelled Berserk.
- Double Edged Cestus increases basic damage by 40%.
- Bouncing Blaze, Air Spinner, Earth Knuckles, Volt Disc and Rip Tide do not perform a combo when holding the attack button. Evening Gloves are necessary for theses arcana to be constantly cast.