|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Release a volley of piercing winds in a cone!|
|Fires additional projectiles!|
Release 7 small blasts of air, covering a wide arc in the direction you are aiming. Each blast deals 12 damage and can pierce enemies.
If enhanced, 9 blasts of air will be released.
Charged Signature: Release 3 volleys in quick succession, consisting of 9, 8 and 7 blasts respectively, with each volley is less spread out than the previous.
This arcana, while a projectile arcana, is best used at close range due to the nature of its projectiles and the speed of this arcana. To maximize damage, cast it as close the target as possible. It can be used in a pinch to destroy projectiles due to the high damage of the projectiles or to disrupt foes in a room from attacking, though note this will sacrifice the maximum damage potential of this arcana. This arcana shines against larger targets such as mini-bosses or Council members where their stun period will allow the player to safely close in and their large size improves chances of maximizing damage.
The charged Signature is notable for its extremely high damage and its extremely fast cast time, with it dealing up to 288 damage if cast at point-blank range.
- Arcana that pull enemies close to you such as Fading Petal, Gust Burst or Entangling Vines are perfect for reaching Gust Volley's full potential.
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage of each blast.
- Bladed Buckler gives signature charge whenever you destroy enemy projectiles.
- Reinforced Bracers allows Gust Volley to destroy all enemy projectiles.
- Megalodon Tooth may allow a second Signature to be cast, making this arcana excel against bosses due to its speed and damage.
- Mystic Monopole can improve the damage of the charged Signature as foes will no longer be knocked away.