|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Summon seekers that home in on and freeze nearby enemies!|
|Seekers spawn a wave of icicles on impact!|
|Damage||15, 12 (ice wave)|
|Hit Count||1, 6 (ice wave)|
Element: Water (Ice) Type: Standard Subtype: Summon
Summon 3 seekers that home in on nearby enemies. Each seeker deals 15 damage on impact and freezes the first enemy it hits.
If enhanced, each seeker creates a wave of ice which can deal up to 6 hits of 2 damage and pushes enemies a considerable distance away before freezing them.
The seeker follow the player for 6 second before disappearing.
Keep in mind that the cooldown starts when both seekers have been destroyed or when their time limit runs out.
Seekers will home onto enemies even if their is a pit in the way and will fall into the pit. This makes them useless against enemies that are on ground that is isolated by a pit.
- Stanza of Frost and Poem of Fiery Rime will increase the damage of each seeker since it is an ice arcana.
- Grimoire of Ruin increases the damage of each seeker.
- Archaic Cheat Sheet reduces the cooldown to 4 seconds.
- Yuna's Storybook increases the duration that the seekers are active for to 12 seconds.
- Pop-up Primer causes 4 seekers to be summoned.
- Vampire's Cookbook heals you whenever a seeker kills an enemy.
- This was the only seeker based arcana in the game prior to the Thundering Keep Update. All other elemental seeker arcana are based on the design of Ice Seekers.
- Previously the enhanced version of this arcana caused 4 seekers to be summoned. It was changed in the Thundering Keep Update to be more in-line with the effects of the new seekers added.