|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Summon seekers that home in on and freeze nearby enemies!|
|Seekers spawn a wave of icicles on impact!|
|Damage||15, 12 (ice wave)|
|Hit Count||1, 6 (ice wave)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Summon 3 seekers that home in on nearby enemies. Each seeker deals 15 damage on impact and freeze enemies.
If enhanced, each seeker creates a wave of ice which can deal up to 6 hits of 2 damage and pushes enemies a considerable distance away before freezing them.
The seeker follow the player for 6 second before disappearing.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Keep in mind that the cooldown starts when both seekers have been destroyed or when their time limit runs out.
Seekers will home onto enemies even if their is a pit in the way and will fall into the pit. This makes them useless against enemies that are on ground that is isolated by a pit.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Grimoire of Ruin increases the damage of each seeker.
- Archaic Cheat Sheet reduces the cooldown to 4 seconds.
- Yuna's Storybook increases the duration that the seekers are active for to 12 seconds.
- Pop-up Primer causes 4 seekers to be summoned.
- Vampire's Cookbook heals you whenever a seeker kills an enemy.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This was the only seeker based arcana in the game prior to the Thundering Keep Update. All other elemental seeker arcana are based on the design of Ice Seekers.
- Previously the enhanced version of this arcana caused 4 seekers to be summoned. It was changed in the Thundering Keep Update to be more in-line with the effects of the new seekers added.