|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Unleash a pair of criss-crossing fire beams that damage and burn enemies!|
|Damage||15, 16 (burn)|
|Knockback||20, 25, 10, 50|
|Increases damage and range!|
|Damage||20, 16 (burn)|
Cast 2 beams of fire in the direction you are aiming which cover a 90 degree area and criss-cross over each other. Each beam deals 15 damage, applies burn on enemies and can destroy projectiles.
If enhanced, the beams have a longer range and cover a wider area. The beams also move faster and deal 20 damage to enemies.
Charged Signature: Cast 6 beams alternating left and right in a 180 degree area in front of you before ending with two large beams which deal increased damage and inflict a more damaging burn.
This arcana's tremendous range and projectile-destroying abilities make it excellent to initiate fights with. When all foes in a room are preparing their attacks, use this arcana to interrupt and damage all of them instantly, leaving them open to follow-up attacks. This arcana can also be useful in a pinch against multiple enemy projectiles, destroying all of them instantly.
The charged signature has a long casting time, leaving the player open to attacks. Positioning the player against a wall will ensure the player is not attacked from behind and interrupted.
- Shearing Chain pushes enemies into a good range for Inferno Beam to follow up.
- Agni's Sparkler increases the damage of the burn.
- Bladed Buckler gives signature charge whenever you destroy an enemy projectile.
- Singing Bowl will guarantee critical hits after a short period; this arcana's ability to strike entire rooms makes for a good fit.
- Sano's Headband prevents interruption from foe's attack and can be useful for the charged Signature verison.
- Both beams can hit an enemy at the same time dealing 30 damage in a single hit.