Jeremiah's Needle

From Wizard of Legend Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by expanding it.

Jeremiah's Needle
Jeremiah's Needle.png
Increases critical hit damage, but lowers critical hit chance.
Type Cursed
Cost ? Chaos gem.png
 ? Gold.png
ID ?

Jeremiah's Needle is a relic in Wizard of Legend.

Description[edit | edit source]

Increases critical hit damage by 80%, but lowers critical hit chance by 20%.

Strategies[edit | edit source]

Item combos[edit | edit source]

  • Shark Mask makes your charged signature arcana always crit.
  • Singing Bowl makes your first standard arcana every 7 seconds crit. Note that this relic won't make your charged signature crit.

Spell combos[edit | edit source]

Additional notes[edit | edit source]