|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Summon a ring of lightning pins with a shocking current that laces them together!|
|Summons a larger ring with additional pins to lace together!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Summon 9 lightning rods in circle in front of you which last for a duration of 3.5 seconds. Streams of lightning randomly connect the rods together, with each stream dealing 5 hits of 2 damage.
If enhanced, the circle is comprised of 12 rods, increasing frequency of the streams and the area covered by them.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Laced Lightning is excellent at controlling a large group of enemies since the streams hitstun any foe that touches them
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Tearing Whirlwind can be used to drag enemies into the area of Laced Lightning.
- Perfect Storm can be layered on top of Laced Lightning to deal additional damage and keep enemies within Laced Lightning's area due to its ability to freeze foes.
- Since Laced Lightning lingers for a duration it pairs well with Ward arcana, particularly Ward of Lightning, Ward of Chaos and an enhanced Ward of Frost as it will receive a damage bonus form them.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Due to this arcana's high hit rate, like most other lightning spells, it is easy to farm for critical hits. Combining this with the Vampire's Eyeglasses allows for greater survivability via healing. This is strengthened when using these items in tandem with Awe or other relics that increase crit chance.
- Relics that have a chance to inflict status effects on hit such as Tesla Coil or Noxious Dappercap due to its potential for high numbers of hits.
Permafrost Cube also pairs well because subsequent hits form the streams will not break the freeze.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Since the streams are formed randomly, enemies may not be immediately hit by Laced Lightning.