|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
- Rank 1: Attacks with a long spear jab (indicated by the spear flashing red).
- Rank 2: Gain leap attack (similar to Coffin Knight).
- Rank 3: Gain quick dash to get close to player.
- Rank 1: Attacks with a spear jab, hurls a Fireball at the players current location. (Similar to the Furnace Enemy).
- Rank 2: Does a leap attack that ends with a burst of circling flames that hits multiple times.
- Rank 3: Releases a Flame Cleaver from the tip of its lance.
- Rank 1: Attacks with a spear jab, does a leap attack that creates an ice wave upon landing.
- Rank 2: Fires a beam of ice that instantly freezes.
- Rank 3: Throws an Ice Spear.
- Rank 1: Attacks with a spear jab, dashes forward with Tectonic Drill.
- Rank 2: Throws his lance straight into the air, creating an area of damaging ground when it lands. Indicated by a red circle.
- Rank 3: Jumps a short distance upward before thrusting its lance into the ground causing several earth spikes to emerge from under you.
- Rank 1: Attacks with a spear jab, charges you with his lance and creates a small vortex at the end of the charge.
- Rank 2: Fires a series of air projectiles from the tip of its lance, similar to Wind Flurry.
- Rank 3: Leaps into the air, releasing a large blast of air when it lands. Indicated by a red circle.
- Rank 1: Attacks with a spear jab, leaps into the air and throws its lance into the ground releasing a burst of electricity.
- Rank 2: Charges forward with Voltaic Needle.
- Rank 3: Holds its lance to the ground which emits an arc of electricity toward the player's location.
Lancers and variants are able to hit through corners or items in the map, making corners not a viable safe zone.
The lancer's spear jab has deceptively long range, try to stay further away from them than you think is necessary.
Elemental lancers were added in the Sky Palace Update.