|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Line Shock Agent|
|Conjure an agent of lightning that assaults foes with a stream of lightning!|
|Hit Count||6 per stream|
|Lightning streams last longer and deal more damage!|
|Hit Count||8 per stream|
Conjure 2 agents that fire streams of lighting at nearby enemies. Each lightning stream deals 6 hits of 2 damage and are fired at a rate of 1 every 2 seconds.
If enhanced, each lighting stream deals 8 hits of damage.
The agents will remain active for 10 seconds, loosely following the player and teleporting back if the player strays to far away.
Agents have a set amount of health and can be killed by enemy attacks.
Agents can be used to inflict damage to enemies passively while you use other arcana.
Since enemies actively target agents they can be used as a distraction, allowing you to attack enemies while they are off guard.
Since the lightning streams can pierce enemies, Line Shock Agent is very effective at dealing with enemies that are tightly grouped together. The lighting agents are particularly vulnerable to enemy attacks due to the long delay between the firing of lighting streams.
- Utilising multiple agent arcana alongside each other allows you to overwhelm enemies with an onslaught of continuous and diverse attacks with little input from the player, besides summoning the agents when necessary.
- Due to the autonomous nature of the agents, they can be used to reduce how vulnerable you are when using certain arcana, such as those that need to be charged-up or force you to be stationary.
- Arcana that group enemies together (e.g. Spiraling Typhoon, Tearing Whirlwind, Ice Spear) are useful for maximising the damage output pf the lighting agents.
- Grimoire of Ruin increases the damage dealt by the agents.
- Archaic Cheat Sheet reduces the cooldown to 11 seconds.
- Yuna's Storybook increases the duration that the agent is active for to 20 seconds.
- Pop-up Primer causes 3 lighting agents to be summoned.
- Vampire's Cookbook heals you whenever an agent kills an enemy.
- Hardcover Textbook increases the maximum number of agents that can be active at once from 3 to 4.
- Relics that have a chance to inflict status effects (e.g. Phoenix Talon, Tesla Coil, Permafrost Cube) are very effective when used with Line Shock Agents due to the high number of hits the agents can deal.
- Vampire's Eyeglasses can heal high amounts of health when used in a crit oriented build alongside Line Shock Agent since the streams deal a high number of low damage hits.