|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Generates a magnetic aura that causes basic arcana to hurl stone projectiles!|
|Instantly summons a ring of stones that briefly stuns enemies they strike!|
Generate a magnetic aura beneath, causing every cast of you basic arcana to throw forward 2 stones dealing 3 damage each, for a duration of 5 seconds.
If enhanced, activating Magnetic Follow-up will throw out a ring of 16 stones that deal 3 damage and stun enemies on impact.
The cooldown of magnetic Follow-up starts when its active duration ends.
Magnetic Follow-up allows for more damage to be dealt when attacking with your basic. The stones also allow you to deal damage from afar with you basic arcana, which may be useful is it is melee focused or has short range.
- Using basic arcana that execute a combo quickly will maximise the number of stones thrown out during Magnetic Follow-up's duration.
- Bolt Rail counts as having 5 casts in its extremely fast combo. This causes it to release the most stones per second out of any basic arcana, making it the ideal choice to pair with Magnetic Follow-up.
- Chaos Crusher Only has a more normal 3 casts per combo, but including the hits from the basic itself it still gets a substantially higher hit count with Magnetic Follow-up than most arcana- 9 at long range or 12 up close.
- Fuelled Berserk increases the speed of your basic arcana and causes combos to repeat automatically, allowing you to release large numbers of stones at high speed just by holding the attack button.
- Evading Zephyr allows you to evade all incoming attacks while using you basic arcana.
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage of the stones.
- Reinforced Bracers allows the stones to destroy all incoming projectiles.
- Demi's Teapot increases the active duration to 7 seconds.
- Silver Spinning Top increases the activation speed of basic arcana, allowing them to release stones at a faster rate.