|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Designed by Virtuoso David Gottsegen, this arcana allows you to pull all nearby projectiles into an orbit around you!|
|All projectiles shock foes!|
Generate a large dome of magnetic energy around you for a duration of 5 seconds. If any enemy projectiles enter the dome, they pulled into orbit around you and will deal damage to any enemy they hit. The dome also destroys certain projectiles on contact.
If enhanced, all orbiting projectiles will apply shock to the enemy they hit.
Magsphere acts as a means of passive defence against projectiles while you attack enemies with other arcana. Most projectiles will be pulled in which can deal additional damage to enemies if you position yourself correctly. Projectiles that cannot be pulled in will be destroyed allowing you to completely negate damage from them.
This arcana is completely useless against enemies that have no projectile attacks which greatly limits its usability. Consider carrying Magsphere in your storage arcana slot so you can have a full set of arcana for use against enemies with no projectiles while also giving you the option to switch in Magsphere when you encounter projectile based enemies.
It can be difficult to use the projectile redirection function of Magsphere in small rooms or corridors since the projectiles will be destroyed when they impact the walls.
If you stand very close to an enemy who is about to fire a projectile attack while Magsphere is active, the fired projectiles will immediately start to orbit you and hit the enemy who originally shot them.
- Scales of Babylon can be used to reduce active cooldowns, allowing Magsphere to have a longer continuous uptime.
- Demi's Teapot increases the duration to 7 seconds.
- Relics that greatly reduce cooldowns (e.g. Tozy's Pocket Watch, Double Toil, Cruel Chess Clock, Chaotic Pendulum) can allow you to keep Magsphere active constantly.
- Indra's Copper Pipe increases the damage and duration of the shock applied by projectiles.
- Projectiles that have been pulled in do not receive any damage increase from relics or robes.
- The Signatures of Wind Sovereign Shuu and Frost Queen Freiya as well as the Chaotic Busters used by Master Sura will not be pulled in or destroyed by Magsphere.
- Magsphere will pull in the projectile attacks of friendly summon arcana that use projectile attacks (i.e., Rapid Fire Agent and Water Pulse Agent).