|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Creates and fires a few uncharged Chaotic Buster projectiles at the player.
- Creates a tell line towards the player before firing a Distortion Beam, done several times in succession.
- Fires eight Mortal Coil spears which remain extended longer and retract more slowly, damaging players who touch them and uses them to drag targets into a large chaos storm centered on himself.
- Creates eight agents which resemble Null Flash Agent a short distance from himself. These agents create four tell lines along the cardinal or subcardinal directions before firing, and repeat the process every few seconds until destroyed. Any agents are destroyed when Sura's first phase ends.
- Creates several chaos orbs in a line from him to the edge of the arena, aimed at the player. After a brief delay they create chaos storms, similar to Null Parade.
- Similar to the player's Mortal Coil signature, but telegraphs with tell lines, fires several spreads of spears instead of one, and spears remain extended for longer to snag and damage players.
- Creates a wide stripe of chaos orbs through the middle of the arena before a chaos storm appears around each one, similar to Null Parade.
- Creates rifts at the center of the arena, before each fires a Distortion Beam in a different direction.
- Creates a number of agents similar to the Null Flash Agent around the perimeter of the arena. Their behavior is identical to those summoned in his first phase
- Creates several uncharged Chaotic Buster pairs and fires them at the player.
Other council members' attacks:
- A larger and stronger version of Gust Volley
- Throws 5 metal balls towards the player, which then connect with Laced Lightning
- Fires an Aqua Beam from both hands forward, then spreads them out to his sides.
- Briefly telegraphs, then rushes across the battlefield, leaving a flaming trail which a large number of flaming dragons like those from Dragon Arc will follow in a weaving pattern.
- Summons three large stones from the ground, then punches them towards the player.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
The fight consists of two phases. During the first phase Sura is stationary in the center of the stage, surrounded by a Chaos barrier. Deal enough damage to the barrier to shatter it, exposing Master Sura momentarily before the barrier regenerates again. The only way to defeat Master Sura's first phase is to attack him while he's out of the barrier. Aside from the times he uses his Null Flash Agent this phase shouldn't be challenging to players who made it this far as his attacks are heavily telegraphed.
During the second phase you fight a highly mobile Master Sura who uses boss attacks and player accessible arcanas alike. Focus on dodging his elemental spells and attack from afar.
- During each of his attack waves, Sura will use one spell from each element. He will start with four standard arcana, follow with an arcana taken from another council member, then finally cast one of his Signature Chaos Arcana, after which he will stop glowing and be briefly vulnerable to being stunned. During this time, he will dash away from the player exactly twice if he is not interrupted before regaining his powers and returning to the attack.
- In between attack runs, Sura seems to dash when you use any arcana while aiming at him. If you are close enough to reach him before he dashes automatically, you may want to wait until you're close enough to hit him with a basic arcana, as this can stun him before he's able to dodge.
- Sura's Null Flash Agent creates black orbs that periodically pulse damage zones at you. These orbs can and should be destroyed, as dodging Sura's onslaught is a challenge enough without a dozen little creatures breathing down your neck.
- Sura uses a mix of short ranged attacks that cover a wide area and long ranged attacks, so if you have trouble anticipating and dodging specific attacks it's best to dodge perpendicular to him.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- After he's finished attacking and you can damage him he stands in place for about 1–3 seconds before dashing to another spot to stand again, you have about 6 seconds to attack him before he resumes his phase 2 attacks.
- Prior to the Sky Palace Update Sura's Gust Volley attack was a close range attack similar to the signature of Spiraling Typhoon. This was changed to mirror one of Shuu's attacks.
- Sura's name may be derived from Asuras, divine beings from Hinduism which are related to Devas.