|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Unleash a cascade of obsidian daggers!|
|Daggers deal more damage and stun enemies!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Fire a volley of 5 obsidian daggers that deal 12 damage each at high velocity, dealing high knockback.
If enhanced, the daggers will deal 15 damage and will stun any enemy hit.
Charged Signature: Fire a controllable stream of 16 piercing obsidian daggers that deal 15 damage each, dealing massive knockback.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana is best used as a combo finisher due to its high damage and knockback. If enhanced, it works well as a distant initiator against isolated foes due to its high stun. However, it requires accurate aim and lacks in any form of crowd control, especially because it does not pierce foes. It is much better on isolated foes as the damage will not be split.
The charged Signature version gains piercing properties, allowing it to shine against foes that are grouped tightly or lined up. The aim of the charged Signature can be adjusted mid-cast to a limited degree. To counter this, cast this up against a wall or when no foes are behind the player to avoid being interrupted.
The high knockback can be used to push enemies into pits.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Jump arcana such as Airborne Slam or Binary Splashdown are good at following-up on enemies pushed away be Obsidian Cascade.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Chaos Visor can be useful when playing on console as it shows the trajectory of Obsidian Cascade.
- Gloves of Gambit will increase the damage of each dagger.
- Reinforced Bracers allows this arcana to destroy all enemy projectiles.
- Mystic Monopole will drastically reduce knockback, allowing for easier follow-ups.
- Wings of Icarus heals you when an enemy is knocked into a pit into a pit.