|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Release a surge of electric energy in a circular area! Can be charged for boosted effect!|
|Damage||8, 12, 4 (charged attack)|
|Knockback||5, 8, 8|
|Charged blast deals extra damage and stuns for a longer duration!|
|Damage||8, 18, 4 (charged attack)|
|Hit Count||3 per combo (9 per charged combo)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Create a flash of electricity in front of you which deals 8 damage. Each combo of this basic arcana is 3 casts long with the final cast dealing 12 damage. Holding the attack button on the final cast causes it to also release a series of electrical spheres which linger briefly and deal 3 hits of 4 damage.
If enhanced, the final flash is larger, dealing 18 damage and the charged attack lingers for a longer duration causing it to hit 6 times.
The attack button can be held to perform a full combo, ending with the charged flash.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
You must use the charged attack wisely as you are vulnerable while charging it up. Try to only used it when enemies are stunned or immobilised to avoid being interrupted.
The large area covered by the flashes makes Radiant Blast very effective against groups of enemies especially for a melee arcana.
Since the charged attack hits several times it keeps enemies hitstunned for a short period allowing you to easily follow up with other arcana. This also gives you the ability to chain together several charged attacks on enemies while keeping them hitstunned.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Fuelled Berserk increases the speed of your basic attack, allowing you to rapidly cast flashes.
- Magnetic Follow-up releases projectiles while attacking.
- Calming Flow reduces cooldowns at the end of each combo.
- Evading Zephyr allows you to evade all attacks while using your basic arcana.
- Due to the delay when charging up, consider using arcana that freeze enemies or otherwise immobilise them ( Water Prison or Grasping Earth) to ensure that you are not interrupted.
- Arc Sphere covers a similar area to Radiant Blast and can be used to hitstun enemies so you can safely charge up an attack.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Evening Gloves gives additional signature charge when attacking with a basic arcana.
- Chrono Glove reduces the time taken to charge up the final attack by 60%
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critical hits.
- Flak Gauntlet allows each flash to destroy projectiles, which is particularly useful due to the large area covered by them.
- Cabi's Bubble Gum, Cabi's Cinnamon Hots, Cabi's Cotton Candy, Cabi's Raw Chocolate, and Cabi's Citrus Sweets have a chance to release an elemental projectile when using your basic.
- Combo Gloves allows for two charged attacks to be used back to back. However you must remain completely still while charging up both attacks since moving in any direction will cancel the second charged attack.
- Claws of Tomo will enhance the arcana.
- Sidewinder's Badge adds additional, low damage hits.
- Double Edged Cestus greatly increases basic damage but lowers all other damage.
- Glove of Patience increases the damage of the charged attack but it takes longer to charge.