|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Conjure a series of icicles that cascade out and return to you!|
|Hit Count||up to 12|
|Icicles travel further!|
|Hit Count||up to 16|
Element: Water(Ice) Type: Standard/Signature Subtype: None
Conjure a thin wave of ice crystals in the direction you are aiming. The wave moves away from you before returning to the position they were cast from, dragging enemies with them, dealing up to 12 hits of 5 damage. If the wave hits a wall it will immediately return.
If enhanced, the ice crystals travel further before returning, allowing them to deal up to 16 hits of 5 damage.
Charged Signature: Conjure four ice waves side-by-side which rebound back and fourth twice, dealing up to 35 hits of 7 damage for a total of 245 damage and covering a massively increased area.
Rebounding Icicles is great at controlling groups of enemies due to its pushing properties and rapid hits. However its rather thin hitbox can make it difficult to hit may enemies at once, so try to tightly group together or line up enemies before casting it.
This spell will push and pull hit enemies down the entire length, making it a great choice for knocking enemies off of ledges, or pulling them into shorter-ranged attacks.
Rebounding Icicles' good crowd control comes at the cost of dealing very low damage to immovable enemies (Bosses, Minibosses, Golems, Coffin Knights, Macho Ghouls). This is because they will not be pulled along by the wave, causing them to only be hit 2-3 times. Since it struggles with Bosses it is almost essential to take at least one high single target damage spell to offset the low damage from Rebounding Icicles so that bossfights don't drag on too long.
The Charged Signature can easily wipe out an entire room of normal enemies due to its wide coverage and high overall damage, however it is still very ineffective against immobile enemies.
- Arcana that cover a long, narrow area and pierce (e.g. Thundering Chain, Distortion Beam, Mortal Coil, Piercing Void, Aqua Beam, Voltaic Needle) can be cast after Rebounding Icicles to easily deal additional damage to enemies caught by the wave.
- Rebounding Icicles can be used to pull groups of enemies into range of close range arcana such as Shearing Chain, Flame Breath, Blazing Blitz, Fadeaway Rhythm, Shattering Strike, Gravity Onslaught and many other melee arcana. This can also be used to pull enemies into the optimal range for Flame Fusion to deal maximum damage.
- Engulfing Fissure pairs surprisingly well with Rebounding icicles. First, cast Rebounding Icicles then place the traps infront of you. Rebounding Icicles will keep enemies hitstuned during the startup lag of the Fissure, which will trap and damage all enemies when they are pulled to you.
- Similar to most other uses, it can be used to pull enemies into Embracing Vines keeping, them immobilised for a considerable time.
- Stanza of Frost increases damage since it is an ice arcana.
- Consider taking relics that replace your signature effect ( Mobius Quill and Regenerative Inkwell) to use during bossfights since they provide better effects than the minimal damage that bosses will take from the Charged Signature of Rebounding Icicles. It's best to drop these relics on the ground when you enter a normal stage, so you can utilise the Charged Signature against normal enemies and remember to pick them back up before travelling to the next stage.
- Wings of Icarus capitalizes on the positioning element of this arcana, healing you every time it knocks an enemy into a pit.
- Mystic Monopole and Bewitching Glue greatly reduce and remove the knockback respectively, preventing enemies from being pulled and completely removing its great crowd control abilities.
Normal Rebounding Icicles
Signature Rebounding Icicles