|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Summon and hurl a stone tomahawk at your foes! Can be used repeatedly for a short duration.|
|Damage||5, 15, 5|
|Knockback||5, 10, 10|
|Throw two tomahawks at a time but each one does reduced damage!|
|Damage||5, 10, 5|
|Hit Count||up to 28|
Description[edit | edit source]
Summon a stone tomahawk that hovers around the player, dealing 5 damage to foes it touches. Pressing the cast button will fling the tomahawk out, dealing 15 damage as it goes out and 5 damage as it returns. The tomahawk lasts for 6 seconds, allowing it to be flung up to 7 times before it goes on cooldown.
If enhanced, 2 stone tomahawks will be summoned. Both tomahawks will be flung out in quick succession, but each deals 10 damage as it goes out.
Charged Signature: Summon 7 stone tomahawks in quick succession and fling them out. Pressing the cast button will fling all tomahawks out in quick succession. Tomahawks can be flung up to 5 times before it goes on cooldown.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
The cooldown of Rock-solid Tomahawk begins once its active duration has ended.
This arcana is best treated as another basic that can be weaved in between other arcana. The arcana will knock foes away as the tomahawk flies out, then back as the tomahawk return, acting as a boomerang of sorts. To maximize damage, line up foes so that the tomahawks can pierce all foes.
Rock-solid Tomahawk can be used simultaneously with basic arcana if it is cast in the time between their combo. This allows additional damage and hits to be dealt as the tomahawks will return while you are performing a combo with a basic attack. Utilizing this combo of arcana will deal high damage and can charge a signature extremely fast.
The charged Signature version can do massive damage to mini-bosses or Council members if every use is utilized, though note due to the long duration, most mini-bosses or Council members will have recovered from their stun phase.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Stone Shot is complimented by this arcana's piercing properties while covering a similiar range.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Gloves of Gambit will increase the damage.
- Reinforced Bracers allows this arcana to destroy foe's projectiles.
- Singing Bowl will guarantee critical hits for the entirety of the arcana's duration.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- The charged Signature of Rock-solid Tomahawk deals the most damage of any Signature in the game, dealing 530 damage if all the axe throws hit.
- Note if the charged Signature version is interrupted mid-cast (such as dashing away), it will stop summoning any more tomahawks, leaving the player with reduced tomahawks.
- Relics such as Secret Wild Card or Megalodon Tooth that grant two Signatures will not work properly, as pressing the cast button will consume the remaining Signature charge while actually continuing to use the first Signature.