|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Fly forward with a ring of tumbling winds that locks onto the first enemy struck!|
|Increases the tumbling duration!|
Dash forward in the direction you are aiming, delivering a kick to the first enemy you hit. The kick deals 25 damage, knocks enemies back and locks a mass of tumbling wind onto the enemy, which dealing 7 hits of 5 damage. The mass of wind also pulls enemies into its centre.
If enhanced, the mass of wind lingers for a longer duration, causing it to deal 10 hit of 5 damage.
The mass of wind can hit multiple enemies if they are lined up. This will also gather the enemies together, ideal for following up with other arcana.
The kick can be used to knock enemies into pits.
- Gale-force Alignment lines enemies up, which is perfect for setting them up for Rushing Typhoon.
- Jump or movement arcana such Airborne Slam, Seismic Entry, Voltaic Needle or Glacial Cross are perfect for following up on enemies pushed back by Rushing Typhoon.
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critical hits.
- Soccer Cleats increases the damage.
- Jumper Cables reduced the cooldown.
- Wings of Icarus heal you whenever you knock an enemy into a pit.