|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Launch into the air and crash down on all nearby foes to stun them!|
|Subtypes||Melee, Jump, movement|
|Launches even higher and summons rippling earth waves on landing!|
Summon a rock to propel yourself into the air before crashing down which deals 50 damage and stuns all enemies in a radius around you.
If enhanced, a hexagonal shock wave is created when you crash down which deals 3 additional hits of 5 damage.
Charged Signature: Perform 3 consecutive leaps. The direction of each leap can be altered by moving your aim while its is being cast.
As its name suggests, Seismic Entry is excellent for entering a fight as all enemies around you will be stunned, giving you ample time to select targets and follow-up with other arcana.
While you are airborne you are unable to be damaged. This allows you to jump over attacks to avoid taking damage from them.
Seismic Entry can be used in place if no direction is pressed on a controller or if the cursor is placed close to the player. Otherwise it will move you a short distance forward.
All the leaps of the Charged Signature can be stacked on top of each other if no direction is pressed or if pressing up against a wall. This concentrates all its damage on a single target instead of spreading it over a large area.
- Inferno Cannon and Spiraling Typhoon move enemies into Seismic Entry's range.
- Tearing Whirlwind can be used to group enemies up so that all of them will be hit when you crash down.
- Arcana that have a large AoE around the player, such as Terra Ring, Shock Nova or Searing Crown, are perfect for dealing damage to enemies stunned by Seismic Entry.
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critical hits.
- Soccer Cleats will increase the damage.
- Vicious Bunny Ears will increase the damage and Seismic Entry counts towards its effect.
- Jumper Cables reduced the cooldown to 4.1 seconds