|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Strike a boulder to shatter it into a ring of shrapnel!|
|Knockback||10, 20, 0|
|Creates additional shrapnel!|
Raise a boulder up dealing 25 damage, then strike it with a powerful kick that releases 15 shards of shrapnel, each dealing 5 damage, in a ring.
If enhanced, 18 shards of shrapnel are released.
Charged Signature: Raise and kick a boulder thrice in quick succession, creating 3 explosions of shrapnel.
This arcana lacks in range and crowd control but is notable for dealing quick and high damage close-up, especially to isolated foes. To maximize damage, get as close to the foe as possible as the damage of this arcana will fall off extremely quickly and sharply; using dashes or movement arcana to close the distance can counter this. Because of its low knockback, the player can continue to follow-up afterwards.
If the boulder is directly on top of the enemy all pieces of shrapnel will hit them, dealing 75 damage (90 if enhanced) at once, allowing Shattering Strike to deal high damage to a single target.
For the charged Signature version, it maintains its massive damage potential even when compared to other Signatures. However, damage similarly falls off extremely quickly at range. As such, avoid casting the charged Signature version prematurely until an opportunity to close the distance presents itself. Against foes resistant or immune to knockback such as mini-bosses or Council members, stand a couple of steps away before casting the charged Signature to maximize damage.
The Charged Signature is one of, if not the best "Bosskillers" in the game since their large hitbox maximises that chance for shrapnel to hit, allowing between 350-400 damage to be dealt in a rapid burst. This easily deals over half of most miniboss' health and around one third of a council member's.
Both the boulder an shrapnel can destroy enemy projectiles, allowing Shattering Strike to be used defensively to clear a large area of projectiles or to protect you from incoming projectiles during a combo if timed correctly.
- Fading Petal, Mortal Coil and Gust Burst pull enemies into the optimal range of Shattering Strike, allowing it to deal maximum damage to them.
- Tectonic Drill combos well with Shattering Strike as it keeps any enemies it hits within Shattering Strikes range, allowing them to be hit by all pieces of shrapnel.
- Tearing Whirlwind can be used to group enemies together so that Shattering Strike can deal maximum damage to all of them.
- Dark Katana will triple the chance to inflict critical hits.
- Singing Bowl and Shark Mask cause every hit of Shattering Strike and its Charged Signature respectively to crit, drastically increasing the already damage and allowing it to shred bosses' hp.
- It is possible for Dice of the Nemesis to trigger multiple times from the shrapnel of shattering strike. This can allow for up to 5490 damage to be dealt at once if it triggers on all 18 pieces of shrapnel of the enhanced version. However this is almost impossible to achieve due to how extremely low the odds are.